This can be time consuming and it can be a challenge to meet the local country regulation (if applicable) with regard to detector replacement times. However, help is at hand.
PCC (Configuration Utility) version 22.214.171.124 is available for the 2010-2 platform - covering all channels (Aritech: 2X, Ziton: ZP2 & Kilsen: KFP-A). This version includes improvements specifically with:
- Installation Date Feature: This feature has been introduced for our customers (installer, maintainer, end-user) to help manage their device (eg. detector) replacement / servicing within the system – using PCC (Configuration Utility). This new feature allows users to:
- Define/apply an installation date for all devices with a specific value at the same time or alternatively can be defined/applied per each device
- Identify age (i.e. running period) of the device
- Customizable device expiration/replacement time-period
- Customizable advance warning/reminder time-period (i.e. before expiry / replacing needs to be done).
- Generate reports for expired devices that need replacement
- Note: New language strings have been translated into Italian and Spanish (in addition to English). Other languages will follow in subsequent releases.
- Now available – summarized number of devices in use and total number of devices (in “Devices” screen) – without having to open / go-into each loop
If you want to benefit from the above enhancements, please contact the Carrier technical support team. They will provide the latest version for your immediate deployment.